[Libvir] Add port number to <graphics> tag

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Aug 7 16:11:17 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 11:55:00AM -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 11:34 -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >   Okay, I nearly did that patch a couple of weeks ago, and then started
> > wondering if the port could not be extracted from some informations provided
> > by xend, but failed to finc anything in the xm --long output or on the
> > xenstore data, and didn't made the change. I really think xend should
> > provide the information, but agreed that's a first step toward sanity at
> > the application level, feel free to commit (unless someone knows how to
> > extract the port from xend !)
>
> It should be in xenstore now[1]... I saw the patch float by the end of
> last week.  But we'll probably still want to fall back to this for
> versions of xend that didn't do so.
>
> Jeremy
>
> [1] Looks like under domainpath/console/vnc-port, commit is
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg?cs=155385a02d0b

  Ha ha :-)

that look way saner to me, except nobody but root can really get the
information (IIRC by default the xenstore _ro socket is not accessible).
Now should we still hardcode 5900 + id if not available ?
The XML dump should go though the proxy too for non-root that's something
I need to add too.