[Libvir] New virt-manager release v0.2.0

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 13:55:21 UTC 2006

FYI, as of this morning, RPMs for virt-manager 0.2.0 are available in
the Fedora Rawhide repository (aka fedora-devel.repo in your yum configs)
so this is on track for appearing in Fedora Core 6 test3. There is also
now a 'virt-manager' component in http://bugzilla.redhat.com where any
issues can be reported.

Regards,
Dan.