[Libvir] Support graphical console for PV Xen guests

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Sat Aug 26 13:49:05 UTC 2006

With the paravirt framebuffer patches for Xen, we can support having a
graphical console for PV as well as HVM guests.  The attached adds
support to libvirt by breaking out the <graphics> parsing into its own
function that can be used by both PV and HVM guests.  It also adds
support for looking at the appropriate sexpr for the vnc/sdl console for
PV guests.

One thing that is potentially not okay is that I've changed sexpr_node
to take a format string instead of just a const char *, but since it's
not public API and doesn't actually change anything for callers I think
it should be fine.  If not, let me know and I can change it.

Jeremy