[Libvir] Added gettext translation support

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Aug 31 16:59:26 UTC 2006

The attached patch adds support for translating all text strings in libvirt
and virsh using gettext. It also fixes up many error messages, and updates
others to use a consistent style - so we don't have lots of slightly differenet
translations of the same thing.

It also adds an 'autoclean.sh' which deletes all autotools generated junk
so you can more easily generate useful patches using diff against a pristine
source tree.

The patch adds a placeholder en_GB.po file (with no changes). It is expected
that real translations for a large number of languages will be completed
over course of next couple of months

Regards,
Dan.