[Libvir] Libvirt Build problems

Omer Khalid Omer.Khalid at cern.ch
Wed Dec 13 17:13:19 UTC 2006

Hello Daniel,

Thankyou very much for your advice, I really appreciate it. Yes, I do lack
sys-admin experience for Linux, but hey how I will learn unless I try it by
myself.

But after rebuilding the libvirt src rpms, as you advised I managed to
install libvirt. So my simple python script no longer complains about not
finding libvirt.

Many thanks, and best regards

Omer