[Libvir] xmldump doesn't work

Diwaker Gupta diwaker.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:43:23 UTC 2006

>   Are you running a recent version of xen ? My guess is that you don't
> have http enabled in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp

Yep, I track unstable. The HTTP server was off. Thanks, it works now!
You might want to add this to the documentation (if its already there,
I might have missed it).

>   Most of the operations are now carried though Xend HTTP interface.

Just out of curiosity, why is the HTTP server a requirement? From
xen-devel, it seems people are trying to move away from running a HTTP
server. Its possible to get all the information directly from xenstore
anyways right?

Also, since libvirt is going to track Xen development, I hope its safe
to assume that libvirt will move to XML-RPC when Xend does?

Diwaker
--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net/blog