[Libvir] xencreate : What is the error with my program ?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Jul 3 11:39:57 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 03:55:15AM -0700, dasari dakshina wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
> Thanks.
> I used the virConnectOpen() function.
> I did check for the log file entries .I deleted the
> log file ,stopped xend and created a new log file and
> ran xend .

> I dont find any help there.

  What does this mean ? No log or you don't understand the logs or
there is no error in the logs ?

> Is there any other mistake that  I am making while
> using tht API / writing the XML description?

  I don't know. You should use virsh and see how it work. I would be
very surprized if you only got that "domain create failed" error without
any additional informations either from libvirt or from xend logs.
This may happen. But there is way too much information I don't have,
I can't reproduce your problem as is, so you must find more on your side.