[Libvir] bug in the virSetErrorFunc() function

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 12:56:02 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 02:45:43PM +0200, Philippe Berthault wrote:
> I've written a program based on libvirt (release 0.1.0) in which I uses the
> virSetErrorFunc() function to avoid messages on the screen but one message
> is always displayed (on stderr) and isn't trapped by the
> virSetErrorFunc() function.
>
> This message is "Unimplemented block at xs_internal.c:255"

  Hum, right, it's a TODO macro in virConnectCheckStoreID(), it's still there
in CVS (it's a check because sometime you see domain in Xen Store which
are not running domains, and I used to do an hypervisor call when running
as root to verify that the domain was actually running).
  Hum, it seems CVs snapshot generation is broken, so could you check directly
with the version from a CVs checkout, I guess listing domains will go though
another code path now and you won't get that error.

  thanks,