[Libvir] Server move [ Re: Wiki? ]

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 22:28:47 UTC 2006

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 11:06:05AM -0600, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> What do you think about setting up a wiki for libvirt?  I know there are
> a number of people (especially in the CIM community) interested in being
> able to request features/requirements from the API.  A wiki is a pretty
> easy way to allow that sort of contribution.
>
> I also like using wiki's a lot for active design documents.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori

  Hum, I didn't see you mail in the bounces but it seems to not have made
it to the list somehow ...
  I'm not against a Wiki, but my previous experience with it on xmlsoft.org
was not fantastic. But why not. I may actually move libvirt.org out of
veillard.com which is on my ADSL at home to the same box as xmlsoft.org,
so I may have a Wiki set up there nearly ready. If people experience
troubles accessing the web pages or the ftp during the week-end that may be
due to DNS, if the problem shows up next week, please contact me so I
can analyze the potential problem.