[Libvir] XML-RPC support for libvirt

Gareth S Bestor bestorga at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 10 23:36:30 UTC 2006

Thanks Daniel. I agree on both counts: the list I attached (as given to
me) is still pretty anemic, and our Xen CIM consumer today would also
prefer generic, broadly useful common error codes and not just Xen (or
VMWare) specific ones, although some of this normalization will probably be
handled at the CIM level. I'll check out your suggested links. thnx again.

>(and if know of a way to invite the WMWare folks to help here I would be
grateful :-).

I will plant a seed and see if it grows... :-)

- G

Gareth S. Bestor, PhD.
IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186

Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> on 03/10/2006 03:18:23 PM

Please respond to veillard at redhat.com