[Libvir] BUG: virDomainLookupByID fails in libvirt-0.1.0

Philippe Berthault Philippe.Berthault at Bull.net
Fri May 5 12:52:57 UTC 2006

The problem comes from the xend configuration.

The HTTP interface of xend must be enabled to use libvirt.

Please adds the following line in your /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp file:
(xend-http-server yes)

and libvirt will be ok after restarting xend daemon.

Philippe Berthault.