[Libvir] Request and proposition about hardware capabilities in virNodeInfo

Philippe Berthault Philippe.Berthault at Bull.net
Thu Nov 16 10:51:58 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot for your response about virtinst library. The information
we need (hvm or not) is in the /sys/hypervisor/properties/capabilites file.

As you say "If we start adding hardware info to libvirt, where do we
draw the line ?". We are agree with this question. It wasn't a good idea
to introduce in libvirt some APIs related to the hardware. So you can
drop the request.