[Libvir] virDomainGetInfo returns a false result on IA64 systems

Philippe Berthault Philippe.Berthault at Bull.net
Thu Oct 12 14:58:16 UTC 2006

The maxMem and memory fields of the virDomainInfo structure are false on
IA64 systems.

The problem is in xen_internal.c at lines 1530,1531:
    info->memory = XEN_GETDOMAININFO_TOT_PAGES(dominfo) * 4;
    info->maxMem = XEN_GETDOMAININFO_MAX_PAGES(dominfo) * 4;

It's assumed that page size is 4 KB (* 4) but this isn't correct on a
IA64 system where the page size is variable.

I haven't checked but I suppose this bug exists also with the
virDomainGetMaxMemory and virDomainSetMaxMemory functions.

Regards.