[Libvir] virDomainGetInfo returns a false result on IA64 systems

Philippe Berthault Philippe.Berthault at Bull.net
Thu Oct 12 15:17:20 UTC 2006

In Xen-unstable (future Xen 3.0.3), the page size has been added in the
"xm info" command:
xen_pagesize : 16384

I think that this big problem can't be easily resolved in libvirt while
Xen 3.0.3 isn't delivered.
Perhaps, a temporary solution would be to consider page size as 16 KB on
IA64 ?