[Libvir] libvirt-0.1.5 release

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 06:25:21 UTC 2006

  With the recent Xen hypervisor breakage, I think it was urgent to push
a new release for testing even if some parts are still in development and
not finished. So expect a new release in a couple of weeks. In the
meantime 0.1.5 is available at:
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

* Support for new hypercalls change in Xen changeset 86d26e6ec89b
* bug fixes:
 - virParseUUID() was wrong, netwoking for paravirt guests (Daniel Berrange)
 - virsh on non-existent domains (Daniel Berrange)
 - string cast bug when handling error in python (Pete Vetere)
 - HTTP 500 xend error code handling (Pete Vetere and Daniel Berrange)
* improvements:
 - test suite for SEXPR <-> XML format conversions (Daniel Berrange)
 - virsh output regression suite (Daniel Berrange)
 - new environ variable VIRSH_DEFAULT_CONNECT_URI for the default URI when connecting (Daniel Berrange)
 - graphical console support for paravirt guests (Jeremy Katz)
 - parsing of simple Xen config files (with Daniel Berrange)
 - early work on defined (not running) domains (Daniel Berrange)
 - virsh output improvement (Daniel Berrange)

 Thanks for everyone who helped out, please check that everything is working
with the new hypervisor code, I could not test all entry points, I am
on the road !