[Libvir] Capabilities XML format

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 14:18:35 UTC 2007

Hey,
	Just a few brief comments after using it:

    which is pretty confusing. Sounds to me like we should deprecate
    the latter and move to "xen" everywhere for this.

    but it seems odd to me to have different syntaxes for <arch>
    depending on its context.

  - I'm not sure how interesting the stuff in <guest><arch> is ... how
    were we envisaging these bits being used?

  - It's a pain to have to parse XML to discover whether e.g. you can
    run a 64 bit guest. I'd much prefer to see the kind of API I'm
    using here:

      http://www.gnome.org/~markmc/code/test-caps.py

    e.g.

      caps = cnx.getCapabilities()