[Libvir] 21/22 Disable exec in util.c

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 14:36:04 UTC 2007

On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 11:47:23AM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> It's not likely that the external programs will actually exist on MinGW
> anyway, so execing them isn't very useful.

I don't much like the idea of leaving them in reporting errors at
runtime. If we can't implement them we should not provide them at
all on Windows, so you get clear compile time errors if something
accidentlly starts to use them.

> This also removes the virFileLinkPointsTo function, which I think is
> only used by libvirtd anyway.

Used by the network and storage drivers, so not important for Windows.

REgards,
Dan.