[Libvir] Re: Documentation on the xml format

Daniel Schwager Daniel.Schwager at dtnet.de
Fri Dec 28 12:53:49 UTC 2007

Hi Rich,

>Unfortunately this level of detail is only in the source, and usually
>depends on the backend (Xen/QEMU/whatever).
>
>If you'd like to help document these sorts of issues, then we'd welcome
>patches.  The source for this page is in libvirt CVS doc/ directory.
>
>http://libvirt.org/format.html

I want extend the java-libvirt implementation based on the code of
István Tóth. Therefore, I created a XSD file (XML description file).
This could be a base for the XML-documentation.

Should I post it ?

One more question: Is there a changelist for the libvirt API between 0.3.2 and 0.4 ?
The code based on 0.3.2 ...

regards

Danny

DT Netsolution GmbH   -   Taläckerstr. 30    -    D-70437 Stuttgart
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Schwager, Stefan Hörz - HRB Stuttgart 19870
Tel: +49-711-849910-32, Fax: -932 - Mailto:daniel.schwager at dtnet.de