[Libvir] Autostarting guests and networks

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Feb 16 14:51:07 UTC 2007

Hey,
	We need some way to have libvirtd automatically start guests and
networks.

	We had said we should have autostart directories containing config
files of guests/networks which should be autostarted. One problem I see
with that is that we'd need a new API to define autostart configs.

	So, I suggest we add an "autostart" flag to the toplevel element of the
configs.

	We could discuss this one at length and I, for one, don't like using
the XML format as an API like this, but ... comments?

Cheers,
Mark.