[Libvir] Issue with creating domains that use pygrub

Chris Halstead chris at sourcelabs.com
Tue Jan 30 18:39:05 UTC 2007

I'm stumped.  I'm trying to automate creation of domains through libvirt and
the Python bindings, but I'm having trouble getting things to work when
using pygrub.

If I define an XML-described domain and use
<bootloader>/usr/bin/pygrub</bootloader> the domain tries to start and then
immediately crashes.  Using explicit local-pathed vmlinuz/initrd without the
bootloader element works just fine.  Am I missing something?

The version of libvirt on my test system in 0.1.9.

Thanks!

C. Halstead <chris at sourcelabs.com>
SourceLabs - http://www.sourcelabs.com
Dependable Open Source Systems