[Libvir] Certificate management APIs ?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 18:23:35 UTC 2007

[Apologies also that this is not threaded with the original post]

 > $HOME/.libvirt/tls/
 >      +- ca
 >      |  |
 >      |  +- cert.pem
 >      |  +- ca-crl.pem

Note that there are standard locations for CA certs.  On my Debian box
the standard locations appear to be /etc/ca-certificates.conf and
/usr/share/ca-certificates.  Not sure yet about Fedora/RHEL.

I suppose you hope that people will be using formal CA's rather than
their own, or at least have a CA certificate issued by a formal CA from
which they can issue their own client & server certs.

Rich.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd.
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF