[Libvir] Problem in configuring libvirt (Xen store library not found)

aditya aekkaldevi aditya.ruud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 19:00:42 UTC 2007

Hello,

           First of all I am a newbie to linux.  I installed Red hat
enterprise 5 beta 2 which has xen. So in order to start xen I had to install
libvirt as it is needed by virt-install command. But I am getting an error
while configuring

    libvirt software. The error is "Xen store library not found". I am
getting this error after a check for library containing xs_read failed. So
how can I configure and install libvirt now. Please

  let me know the solution for this ASAP. Also, if I am doing anything
wrong, please let me know.

  Thanks in advance
  Aditya