[Libvir] LSBization of libvirt init script

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 16:24:48 UTC 2007

Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   Small patch applied to qemud/libvirtd.init.in:
>     - adds an LSB compliant header
>     - add a couple of LSB defined functions
>     - fixes the name in the chkconfig comments
>
>   Hopefully it's correct :-)

For reference, here are the Fedora guidelines too (they draw upon the
LSB ones): http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FCNewInit/Initscripts

Yup, +1, looks good to me.

Do those standard functions deal with the multiplicity of error codes?

When you commit this, do you think you could also add a line into
qemud/.cvsignore to get it to ignore the generated file libvirtd.init
(or else, I suppose, commit this generated file)?

Rich.