[Libvir] [Q]Will virConnectNumOfNetworks and virConnectNumOfDefinedNetworks be supported by Xen ?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 08:07:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 02:21:02PM +0900, S.Sakamoto wrote:
> Hi, Rich
>

> Because log is pressed,
> I want to the breakage is revised if possible...
> If it will be revised, when is it ?

Based on Dan's message:

  https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2007-July/msg00012.html

and the ChangeLog

Mon Jul  2 09:35:00 EST 2007 Daniel P. Berrange <berrange at redhat.com>

        * src/qemu_driver.c: Change 'qemu' to 'QEMU' to get compatability
        with previous releases reporting of driver type. Allow QEMU to
        handle qemu:///session for root users too. Fix network lookup
        functions to use networkPrivateData instead of privateData
        * src/remote_internal.c: Add auto-spawn of daemons for networking.
        Make network activate for Xen / Test drivers. Make the network
        functions use networkPrivateData instead of privateData

I would expect the fix to be in CVS since Monday,