[Libvir] [RFC]OpenVZ XML def

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 09:06:18 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 02:32:27PM +0530, Shuveb Hussain wrote:
> >  I would really prefer C so we can merge daemon code if needed.
> >I know a bit about textual parsing, I'm not afraid by this, in my
> >experience doing proper pipe protocol is way harder and we have that
> >working which you can reuse nearly as is.
>
> OK Daniel. I'm taking in your suggestions and starting work.

  I can give an hand for parsing, I assume it's the textual output
from the openvz control tools, key part is usually to try to extract
some common structure in the text and do subroutines for each kind
of objects emited. If needed send me samples of them and I can try
to do part of this independantly.