[Libvir] Suggested list of files to rename

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 13:13:31 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 01:40:14PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I've accumulated a collection of files in libvirt which I think should
> be renamed.  This file is in CVS, called 'RENAMES', and attached below.
>
> What do you think?

  That renaming without tweaking the CVS base (which I could do) looses
the history. I agree naming of files is not perfect, but there is a
drawback to change those. I guess if we also made a pass on the documentation
and also document all the existing modules (as well as do the renaming)
then is would make far more sense, but renaming won't replace actually
get the docs. And I find the later far more important and with less
drawbacks.