[Libvir] Add scheduler patch?

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 5 10:42:31 UTC 2007

Hi, Daniel

Thank you for reviewing.

About xenHypervisorSetSchedulerParameters() in case of credit scheduler.
I just set not changed parameter at first.
I guess no problem on this.
Any problem?

+            /* credit scheduler parameters
+             * following values do not change the parameters
+            op_dom.u.getschedinfo.u.credit.weight = 0;
+            op_dom.u.getschedinfo.u.credit.cap    = (uint16_t)~0U;

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI