[Libvir] Unified Xen patch (first complete version)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Mar 30 12:48:14 UTC 2007

This is the second version of the unified Xen patch, and the first
completed version.  It fixes a lot of broken things from the earlier
version.  However the patch needs a lot more testing before it could be
considered for inclusion.

Indeed, suggestions for how to test this would be welcome.  I'm
following up places where 'make check' is failing with this patch:
hopefully none of them will be serious.  But I wonder how much coverage
'make check' gives me.

Rich.

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)