[Libvir] build problems with latest cvs version

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri May 4 15:41:20 UTC 2007

Jan Michael wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>
>> Jan Michael wrote:
>>> Hi libvirt-list,
>>> I run into the same build problem with version libvirt version 0.2.1,
>>> 0.2.2 and the latest cvs-version.
>>> In libvirt directory I did the following (for cvs version)
>>>      ./autogen.sh --disable-shared --disable-QEMU
>>> I'd like to disable shared libraries and QEMU support (I have only
>>> installed xen 3.0.3 envrionment).
>>
>> Is this on Linux?  Which kernel version?
>
> Sure. This machine is running Linux 2.6.18 SMP

That's odd - I was expecting you were going to say you were running
something more ancient.

Next question then :-)

What happens if you do:

$ grep SIOCBRADDBR /usr/include/linux/sockios.h

for me:

#define SIOCBRADDBR     0x89a0          /* create new bridge device     */

Rich.

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)