[Libvir] PATCH: Create a logfile for each QEMU vm

Steven W. Moyer smoyer at c-cor.com
Tue May 15 17:46:35 UTC 2007

The problem I'm having with respect to QEMU is that qemu:///system doesn't form a connection.  What has to be running before I start the virsh command below?  I know my images are okay, I just can't manage them with virt-manager/virt-install/virsh->libvirt.

Thanks, smoyer

--
Steven W. Moyer
Principle Architect, Assurance Applications

C-COR Solutions, LLC
60 Decibel Road
State College, PA  16801

Office Phone: 814-231-4408