[Libvir] QEMU without KVM

Steven W. Moyer smoyer at c-cor.com
Thu May 17 16:47:11 UTC 2007

Rich:

> What does 'brctl show' say?

In the normal case, I believe that libvirt_qemud should create virbr0 and then add a rule to iptables that forwards through the bridge.  In this case, brctl show does not list any bridges.

> Try 'ssh -Y' instead of 'ssh -X'

This did eliminate the warning on virt-manager startup but...

> This is probably non-fatal.

If I create virbr0 with brctl, then I can actually start a guest domain.  If I click on anything in that window, virt-manager and all child windows crash with this error.

Thanks for tolerating my long barrage of problems:)

ciao, smoyer

--
Steven W. Moyer
Principle Architect, Assurance Applications

C-COR Solutions, LLC
60 Decibel Road
State College, PA  16801

Office Phone: 814-231-4408