[Libvir] [RFC] Device attach/detach on virsh

Masayuki Sunou fj1826dm at aa.jp.fujitsu.com
Fri May 11 09:42:10 UTC 2007

Hi

I understood as follows.

* There is no problem in a proposal 1 and a proposal 2
* It is better that the user can choose use of XML and use of command-option
  by the situation

Therefore, I want to add both proposal 1 and proposal 2 to virsh.
There is no problem in this opinion?

And, I am going to correct about naming.
 vif --> interface
 vbd --> disk

Thanks,
Masayuki Sunou