[Libvir] Question about specifications of virsh start

Masayuki Sunou fj1826dm at aa.jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 12 07:54:14 UTC 2007

Thanks for answering.

> Do you know what we can use to determine if the PV drivers are installed
> in a domain?  I don't think there is anything extrinsic, so perhaps we
> need to add something to the XML domain description.

I also do not know a method to distinguish whether PV drivers are installed
in a domain.

I think that there is only a method of changing XML to fix it,
if libvirt supports starting of a domain which installed PV drivers.
However, it is not a proper idea.

Thanks,
Masayuki Sunou

In message <4731BE88.3090207 at redhat.com>