[Libvir] diagnose invalid domain ID numbers (and invalid integers, in general)

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sat Nov 17 22:09:51 UTC 2007

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 01:17:34PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 10:30:15PM +0100, Jim Meyering wrote:
> > +TESTS_ENVIRONMENT =				\
> > +  abs_top_builddir='$(abs_top_builddir)'	\
> > +  abs_top_srcdir='$(abs_top_srcdir)'		\
> > +  $(VG)
> > +
>
> I've had to make a change to this rule. automake-1.9 which is in Fedora 6,
> RHEL-5 and Debian does not provide any abs_* variable definitions at all.
> These were new in automake-1.10

 One thing I noticed is that if the environment variable is not defined
the test programs just exits without output, I changed a couple of them
when doing the tests for <shareable/> in my tree to fprintf to stderr
the fact that the environment variable is missing, I will try to commit
this next week,