[Libvir] ANNOUNCE: Ruby bindings for libvirt

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 20 00:05:17 UTC 2007

Hi, David

  It's good news.
And I am very happy to see these version are managed by mercurial,
since I always check code changes by google reader.
(Xen, virt-install, virt-manager)

Then I have request of "libvirt" rss script.
Please add title "libvirt-ruby" on rss.
currently it does not set yet so "(title unknown)" is appeared.

c.f.
I hope libvirt itself can see the changes by google reader.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI