[Libvir] brSetForwardDelay / brSetEnableSTP

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 15:19:42 UTC 2007

This code in qemu_driver.c doesn't look right to me.  I think the second
should be a call to brSetEnableSTP?

Rich.

     if (network->def->forwardDelay &&
         (err = brSetForwardDelay(driver->brctl, network->bridge,
network->def->forwardDelay))) {
         qemudReportError(conn, NULL, NULL, VIR_ERR_INTERNAL_ERROR,
                          "failed to set bridge forward delay to %d\n",
                          network->def->forwardDelay);
         goto err_delbr;
     }

     if ((err = brSetForwardDelay(driver->brctl, network->bridge,
network->def->disableSTP ? 0 : 1))) {
         qemudReportError(conn, NULL, NULL, VIR_ERR_INTERNAL_ERROR,
                          "failed to set bridge STP to %s\n",
                          network->def->disableSTP ? "off" : "on");
         goto err_delbr;
     }