[Libvir] remote access ?

Mark Johnson johnson.nh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:27:38 UTC 2007

I was looking through some of the remote code.. I was wondering
if a 32-bit virsh client is supposed to be able to connect to a 64-bit
libvirtd?

The reason I ask is because I saw some references to longs..
For example, in xdr_remote_node_get_info_ret()
                        objp->cpus = IXDR_GET_LONG(buf);
                        objp->mhz = IXDR_GET_LONG(buf);
                        objp->nodes = IXDR_GET_LONG(buf);
                        objp->sockets = IXDR_GET_LONG(buf);