[Libvir] Java bindings

Tóth István stoty at tvnet.hu
Thu Sep 13 18:16:59 UTC 2007

I think that any 1.5.0 or later java will do, but the specific packages
I use are:

java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.10-2jpp
java-1.5.0-sun-devel-1.5.0.10-2jpp
java-1.5.0-sun-src-1.5.0.10-2jpp
java-1.5.0-sun-fonts-1.5.0.10-2jpp
java-1.5.0-sun-alsa-1.5.0.10-2jpp
java-1.5.0-sun-demo-1.5.0.10-2jpp

These are built from the
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/jpackage/1.7/generic/non-free/SRPMS/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.12-1jpp.nosrc.rpm
(well, actually from 1.5.10, but that's no longer available)  package
and the jdk-1.5.0 available from java.sun.com.

However,  you are better off just installing the sun java rpm from
java.sun.com and the
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/jpackage/1.7/generic/non-free/SRPMS/java-1.5.0-sun-compat-1.5.0.12-1jpp.src.rpm
compat rpm.
Takes about 1/3 the time.

Everything else is stock FC7, including th libvirt libraries and includes:

libvirt-devel-0.3.2-1.fc7
libvirt-0.3.2-1.fc7
libvirt-devel-0.3.2-1.fc7
libvirt-python-0.3.2-1.fc7