[Libvir] virConnectOpenReadOnly broken

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 14:31:39 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:00:52PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>   $ ./test
>   libvir: Domain error : invalid domain pointer in virDomainFree

Stranger and stranger is that I cannot reproduce this with libvirt
from CVS, only with libvirt 0.4.1 in Fedora 8.

However there is no change in either src/hash.c or src/libvirt.c that
I can point to which could have fixed this.  So I don't know if this
bug has really been fixed or is just in hiding (evidence suggests that
the F8 problem is caused by memory corruption, so this is exactly the
sort of bug which might just disappear by a simple recompilation).
Valgrind doesn't see anything.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v