[Libvir] Web Interface Question

Henri Cook henri at theplayboymansion.net
Mon Apr 7 19:44:04 UTC 2008

I'd be very interested in the output, I really enjoy learning languages
by-project although in my case the result isn't often the best way of
doing things :p Maybe it's the way I learn!!

The bonus of python presumably is that you can use the api straight from
a python website, at the moment i'm using PHP (which i know extremely
well and can whack up a website in in no time) to exec() perl scripts
which do the administrative tasks for me.

There's certainly an open source project in here somewhere, something
where sysadmins can slot in a solution with their existing setup without
having to do enormous amounts of reconfiguration - in an operating
system independent manner (even the webserver could be packaged, like
webmin or cpanel)). Glad to hear i'm not the only one out there, let me
know if I can help at all.

Henri