[Libvir] Wiki Pages?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 07:38:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 09:14:03PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:35:51PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > Well if you have maintainance experience, why not ... except libvirt.org
> > is a RHEL-4 box, i.e. not the easiest for bleeding edge stuff.
> > if you feel this is reasonnable, and won't waste too much time, I agree
> > this can be really useful too, I'm fine with the idea.
>
> FYI, the et.redhat.com  which hosts  virt-manager.org / ovirt.org /
> freeipa.org is setup to provide Wikis - we can easily add a libvirt
> mediawiki instance there if desired.

  Thanks to Henry for his offer, but i think adding the Wiki on et.redhat.com
would make a lot of sense, since it's already set up (just a bit of config
seems needed) and existing people around the project can manage it.
  I have added wiki.libvirt.org to point to et.redhat.com, this should
propagate to DNS shortly. That should allow to plug the Wiki in easilly
I suppose,