[Libvir] <model>e1000</model> - Specifying model in XML Configs

Henri Cook henri at theplayboymansion.net
Tue Apr 8 09:56:18 UTC 2008

There's nothing in brctl show for virbr0 - br0 still exists but that's
in use (And shouldn't be causing the problem?)

Maybe it's a one off - i'll try to recreate

It could be a patch, maybe, I think bits of it are really bad C (i.e.
hackery at its worst) - i'll make sure it works then see if i can merge
it with source - unless someone who knows more and can do the error
checking beats me too it, it's only about 6 lines

Cheers,

Henri