[Libvir] new release of ruby bindings

Vadim Zaliva lord at crocodile.org
Tue Apr 15 18:37:52 UTC 2008

Hi!

Since last official release of ruby bindings is causing nasty crash in
error handling code, wouldn't it be good idea to issue new bugfix
release.

I am packaging my software which is using libvirt and in RPM I am
putting a dependency, specifying minimal ruby-libvirt version. I could
not set it to last official release since it is known to cause
crashes. So the only option I have is to distribute custom RPM of
libvirt ruby bindings based on mercurial snapshot.

Sincerely,
Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)