[Libvir] RFC: get/set properties

Henri Cook henri at theplayboymansion.net
Tue Apr 15 18:46:22 UTC 2008

My first thought as a layman is that libvirt should only contain
information related to the actual running of the virtual machine i.e.
not things that might concern say, customer data (this may not be your
use case).

I would say that's up to the end user to manage with their own
databases, cross referenced with a virtual machine name or similar
unique identifier.

I'd be interested to hear what those who've actually contributed to the
project think though! :p

Henri