[Libvir] Cross-compiling to Windows

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Apr 17 15:13:03 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 11:03:06AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   Anything which can be added to help building on Windows is IMHO worth
> keeping and adding to the documentation,

I think where it could really help is by allowing us to test that the
Windows build still works.  At the moment, patches since January have
broken libvirt on Windows, and at the same time the Windows 2008
install I did last year has expired and I don't fancy downloading
another 3+GB to make it work again.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v