[Libvir] libvirt.org is not correctly viewed on IE

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 13:09:17 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 09:38:02PM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> Hi, Daniel
>
> Nothing Heavy.
> Just left side window does not appear on IE.
>
> But, It should be fixed as nice to have,
> since IE is also a major Web browser.
> (libvirt is also working on Windows.)

  Well I certainly can't test it, I have no IE around really,
could be a layering problem, are your colleagues able to click
on the search box on the top right and input a search ? (if
yes this means we could try putting an explicit z-index on
the site map). it's the site map (Home/News/...) that they
are not seeing, right ?