[Libvir] Web Interface Question

Henri Cook henri at theplayboymansion.net
Sun Apr 6 09:32:57 UTC 2008

That sounds quite exciting; is it open source?

I'm looking at build something that works with KVM/Xen but i'm sure many
of the operations are the same; especially for status type, read only
queries.

Do you know if there's anything like an RFC document for libvirtd? What
did you base all your queries off while making the product?

Thanks for getting back to me,

Henri