[Libvir] Web Interface Question

Henri Cook henri at theplayboymansion.net
Mon Apr 7 09:14:48 UTC 2008

This is why I asked the question! I've already started developing my own
which is a pain, i've got it functional and doing
reboots/startup/shutdown - i'm really annoyed i couldn't find oVirt when
I was googling; Enomalism I found but for some reason discounted - i'll
take another look at them both now but i'm not sure which route i'll take.

Cheers for getting back to me,

Henri