[Libvir] Web Interface Question

Henri Cook henri at theplayboymansion.net
Mon Apr 7 15:12:42 UTC 2008

Yes, the perl bindings with 0.4.0 at least often error - e.g. how do I
check whether a domain is online? I could list all the domains or I
could simply try and retrieve the domain by name, if error 42 (the
'unknown' error) comes back then the domain is not online.

Maybe i'm using the perl bindings wrong?