[Libvir] Cross-compiling to Windows

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Apr 17 19:20:58 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 02:50:26PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> + rm /var/tmp/mingw-binutils-root/usr/local/lib/libiberty.a
> rm: cannot remove `/var/tmp/mingw-binutils-root/usr/local/lib/libiberty.a': No such file or directory

Ah yes, I had to comment out that line in the specfile.

Not sure what the chances are of getting all of this into Fedora.  As
you have probably seen there is a circular dependency in the SRPMs
making them impossible to build without starting with a binary build
environment.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top